Monday 21 November 2011

Evaluating of D and AD

We Had to create a solution to get more people using internet explorer, and to get more people searching and finding new not known websites. 

I have learnt how to now gather Ideas together quickly, and then Develop them further into more detailed Concepts, I've learnt how to develop Ideas further. I have also learnt more on how to concentrate more on the task, but still need improvement.

This is the type of work or skill expected when working in a company and having to solve a problem. If in the interactive media or game design aspect.
 
Being able to come up with a ride range of ideas quickly and be able to out them down all together quickly went well, What I want to improve on is being able to understand the brief, Being able to stay focused at all times and not get distracted easily. What I also want to work on is trying to get every detail down about my concept across and make it understandable.

I can keep  trying to overcome the distractions and stay more focused on work. I want to keep practicing adding as much detail I can to my ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment